AXIS Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates 2024 for Senior Citizens Axis Bank Limited is a renowned Indian Banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is regarded as the third-largest private sector bank in India.
It offers a wide range of financial services under its retail banking services such as deposits, loans, and corporate banking services like Demat account equity capital markets and mutual fund investments, and international banking services.
Axis Bank Fixed Deposit Highlights 2024
|Highest slab rate||7.10% p.a. (13 months to less than 30 months)|
|For 1 year||6.75% p.a.|
|For 2 year||7.10% p.a.|
|For 3 year||7.00% p.a.|
|For 4 year||7.00% p.a.|
|For 5 year||7.00% p.a.|
|Tax-Saving FD||7.00% p.a.|
Features and Benefits of Axis Bank Fixed Deposit in 2024
- Senior citizens can avail higher interest rate over regular customer’s rates
- Nomination facility is provided by the bank
- The minimum deposit amount required to book an FD with Axis Bank is Rs. 5000
- Avail competitive interest rates on short-term deposits with an Axis Bank FD account
- One can book an FD account in a hassle-free way with Axis Bank Fixed Deposit.
- Loans up to 90% can be availed against your Axis Bank.
- Axis Bank offers a wide range of fixed deposits to choose from
Axis Bank FD Rates 2024
|TENURE||REGULAR CUSTOMERS||SENIOR CITIZENS|
|7 days – 14 days||3.50%||3.50%|
|15 days – 29 days||3.50%||3.50%|
|30 days – 45 days||3.50%||3.50%|
|46 days – 60 days||4.00%||4.00%|
|61 days < 3 months||4.50%||4.50%|
|3 months < 4 months||4.75%||4.75%|
|4 months < 5 months||4.75%||4.75%|
|5 months < 6 months||4.75%||4.75%|
|6 months < 7 months||5.75%||6.00%|
|7 months < 8 months||5.75%||6.00%|
AXIS Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates 2024
Axis Bank Fixed Deposit provides multiple fixed deposit options to its customers to secure a certain part of their savings for a fixed tenure. The competitive Axis Bank Fixed Deposit interest rates help the depositors to earn more returns by safeguarding their money and to use them judiciously in the future.
Customers have to deposit the minimum deposit amount at the time of opening the account. Furthermore, withdrawal of the FD amount is not allowed until the maturity period.