SBI debit card expired what to do | How to renew expired atm card online | How to renew expired sbi atm card online without | How to renew expired sbi atm card online through
Hello Friends! Do you have an account with State Bank of India? Do you use SBI ATM/Debit card? You must know that debit cards have limited validity.
You can use the card till the card expires. Today’s article is for those of our brothers and sisters who keep their account in State Bank of India. Those who have ATM card of State Bank of India.
How to renew expired SBI ATM card online?
To renew your ATM card at SBI, go to the YONO app.
- Enter your MPIN or you can fill in your User ID and password.
- There will be an option ‘Service option’ on the main page. Click on it.
- Tap on the ATM/Debit card Fill in your Internet Banking Password.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Tap on the ‘Request/New Replacement’ option.
- Enter the details for your card such as’ Select Account’, ‘Name of Card’, ‘Select the type of card’, ‘Select an address for dispatch.’
- Tap on the ‘terms and conditions’ box.
- Tap on ‘Next’ and enter your OTP from the registered mobile number.
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ button for successful renewal/replacement of your ATM card.
- This is the process of how to renew ATM card at SBI. I hope you find this informative.
SBI ATM card expired how to get new card?
Here is a step-by-step guide on SBI ATM card renewal online:
- Visit the official website of SBI and log in to your account using your username and password.
- Once you have logged in, go to the ‘e-Services’ section and select ‘ATM Card Services’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘Request ATM/Debit Card’ and select the account for which you want to renew the card.
- Enter the required details such as card type, expiry date, and other personal information.
- Verify the information you have entered and submit the request.
- You will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete the verification process.
- You will be directed to a new page where you will have to confirm the details of your new card.
- Review the details carefully and click on ‘Confirm’ to submit your request.
- After submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email address.
- Your new ATM card will be delivered to your registered address within a few working days.
- So, if your SBI debit card expired how to get new card, you can follow the above mentioned process. It is important to note that there may be a fee associated with renewing an ATM card at SBI, which may vary depending on the type of card and your account status. It is recommended to check with the bank for any applicable fees before submitting your request. This is the complete process of how to renewal ATM card SBI.
Renewing an ATM card at SBI online is a quick and hassle-free process that can be completed from the comfort of your home or office. By following the above steps, you can easily renew your ATM card and continue to enjoy uninterrupted access to your funds. I hope now you understand how to renew SBI debit card.