Jharkhand Ration Card Correction Online Form 2022 | Ration card jharkhand | Ration card status | Aahar jharkhand | Jharkhand pds | Ration card management system | Ercms, pds jharkhand 2022
The government, under the National Food Security Act, provides a ration card to citizens all over the country who are eligible to purchase food grains at a subsidised rate from the Public Distribution System. The ration card is issued by the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department. A ration card is also used as a proof of identification for the people holding it.
Jharkhand Ration Card
The Jharkhand ration card aims to provide food and grain to the lower sections of the society and have them as beneficiaries to food security in the country. This document aims to provide information on the ration card in Jharkhand based on various aspects such as types, eligibility, documents required, etc.
Jharkhand Ration Card Correction Online 2022 – Details
|Article||Jharkhand Ration Card Correction Online Form 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Jharkhand state|
|Dipartment of||food civil supplies and consumer affairs department|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Jharkhand state|
|Objective||To distribute ration card|
Documents Required to apply for Jharkhand Ration Card
The applicant needs to submit the following documents to apply for an online or offline application for a ration card in Jharkhand:
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photo of each family member attested by a Gazette Officer
- Electricity Bills
- House rent receipt
- Telephone Bill
Types of Jharkhand Ration Card Correction
There are mainly three types of ration cards are issued in Jharkhand. All these ration cards are issued based on the economic status of the family and the number of family members. Jharkhand ration card is as follows.
APL Ration Card:- This ration card is given to all those people who come above poverty line and whose annual income is more than ₹ 100000.
BPL Ration Card:- This ration card is given to all those people who come below the poverty line and whose annual income is less than ₹ 10000. Through this ration card, card holders can buy ration at subsidized rates by the government.
Antyodaya Ration Card:- This ration card is given to all those people who are very poor and who do not have any stable means of income. Through this ration card, ration is provided by the government at subsidized rates.
Jharkhand Ration Card Eligibility
|AAY||This ration card is given under the Antyodaya Yojana and for people who are weaker than other class of people financially.|
|PHH||These ration cards are given to the families who are a part of the Priority Household who live in the rural parts of the state.|
|NPHH||Non-Priority Households receive a different ration card as the families classified under this have a stable annual income. They are not given subsidised items.|
|White ration card||This is given to people who have an annual income of more than Rs.1 lakh.|
Jharkhand Ration Card List 2022
To check the list of applicants who receive the ration card, they can do so by visiting the website and by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Click on the ‘e-Services’ option provided on the menu bar.
- Select the ‘e-Ration card’ link Choose the ‘Village list’ tab.
- Select your respective district, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, Village and click on the “Go” button.
- The list of ration cards in the selected village will be displayed on the screen.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Ration Card
You can apply for the ration card in Jharkhand through the website or offline methods. If you do not have access to the internet, you can submit application forms and the required documents at the centre.
However, application for a ration card can be done online as well. Here are the steps you need to follow to do so:
- Visit the official website aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on ‘online service’ and select the option of ‘online application’.
- The website will redirect you to a different page where you will be required to read the information and click on ‘proceed’.
- Once done, on the redirected page, select the option of ‘apply for new ration card’.
- Click on ‘proceed’ on the new page and then enter your phone number.
- After submitting the mobile number, the application form will be shown on the screen.
- Fill the form as required and click on ‘continue’.
- The website will require you to enter the OTP which will be sent on the phone number you have added.
- Once the form is submitted, a reference number will be shown to you on the screen.
- Click on ‘save’ and print the document and submit it to the DSO office located nearest to you.
How to Check Ration Card Status Online
After you have submitted the application form to the DSO office with the required documents, you can check the status of your ration card online as well. To do so, you will need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘online service’ option and select the option of ‘application status’.
- Fill the required details such as application number or mobile phone number.
- Click on ‘check status’ and your application status will be shown to you on the screen.
How to Jharkhand Ration Card Correction Online 2022
You can also make corrections to your ration card if any detail on the card is incorrect. To do so, here are the steps you can follow:
- Visit the official website at aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Select the ‘online service’ and click on the ‘online application’.
- The page will show you’re the ration card details.
- Click on ‘proceed’ On the redirected page, you to select the error and make corrections.
- Once the changes are made, enter the ‘ration card number’ and your registered ‘mobile number’.
- Add your Aadhaar card number and click on the option of OTP.
- If you wish to add a family member, enter the OTP and fill in the required details for new members accordingly and click on ‘send’.
- Take a print-out of the page and submit it to the nearest DSO office with the required documents.
Note: Corrections in name cannot be made online and can only be done by visiting the concerned DSO officer nearest to you.
Jharkhand Ration Card Correction FAQs
Where are the DSO offices in Jharkhand located?
DSO offices are located all over the state of Jharkhand. To check the list of DSO offices, you can visit the official website at aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
How can you change the name on the ration card?
You can change the name on the ration card by visiting your nearest DSO office and filing a request to change the name on your ration card along with supporting documents.
What are the types of ration cards in Jharkhand?
There are 3 types of ration cards in the state of Jharkhand which include the PH Ration card, White ration card and the AAY card.
How many days does it take for a ration card to reach the applicant?
After your application is submitted and the documents are verified, it can take up to 15 days for the ration card to be sent to your registered residential address.