PMAY List 2023: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a government initiative that intends to provide affordable housing to the urban and rural poor in India.
Eligible beneficiaries will be provided a subsidy on home loan interest rates, making it more affordable to own homes. Since Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) caters to individuals both from the urban and rural areas in the country, the authority releases a separate Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list for either categories in 2023. Here’s how you can check if you are in the PMAY beneficiary list or not.
|Article Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Launch Date||25th June 2015|
|Expected Completion||By 31 December 2024|
|Toll Free Number||1800-11-6163 – HUDCO|
1800 11 3377, 1800 11 3388 – NHB
|Complaints or Suggestionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office Address||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Nirman Bhawan,|
New Delhi- 110 011Contact: 011 2306 3285, 011 2306 0484
|PMAY Guidelines||Click to Download Manual|
How to Check PMAY Urban List 2023?
- Visit pmaymis.gov.in
- Click on ‘Select Beneficiary’ and select ‘Search by Name’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- If your Aadhaar number is present in the database then you will find beneficiaries detail.
- Explore the Benefits of Applying home loan under PMAY Urban
How to Check PMAY Gramin (Rural) List 2023?
- Visit https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx
- Enter your Registration Number and click on ‘Submit’
- If the entered registration number is present in the beneficiary database, your details will show up
- To Search without Registration Number: Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- You will be rerouted to a page where you will be required to enter details such as your name, BPL number, Sanction Order, etc., in the form for an advanced search
- Explore the Benefits of applying home loan under PMAYG
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Progress List
The following table gives you the complete updated list of all the Sanctioned and Completed houses under PMAY as of 14 August 2022: