How to Generate SBI ATM Card PIN through SMS The Green PIN can also be generated by sending a simple message from the registered mobile number.
SMS PIN ABCD EFGH (ABCD represents the last four digits of the debit card number and EFGH represents the last four digits of the bank account number linked to the debit card) to 567676
Ways to Generate SBI ATM Card PIN
- By visiting SBI Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- By sending an SMS
- By calling SBI customer care
- Using SBI net banking
Also Read : SBI Fixed Deposit Interest Rates 2023
How to Generate SBI Card PIN at SBI ATM
Once you have received your SBI ATM cum debit card, visit any one of the nearest SBI ATMs. Follow the steps mentioned below to generate an SBI Green PIN by ATM
- Insert debit card in the SBI ATM Card.
- Select ‘PIN Generation’ option
- You will be prompted to enter your 11-digit account number. Enter the same using the keypad and click ‘Confirm’.
- You will be asked for your registered mobile number, enter the same and press ‘Confirm’.
- The next screen would display ‘Your green PIN will be shortly delivered to your registered mobile number’ if the details entered by you are accurate.
- Press ‘Confirm’ to see another message that says ‘Your Green PIN generation has been successful and you will receive the same on your mobile number’.