SBI Missed Call Balance Check Number and Registration process 2023: Customers of State Bank of India can now access and check their SBI account balance using the SBI Quick facility using their registered mobile number.
This can also be done using the SBI Quick App which is available for both Android and iOS smartphones. However, the balance can also be checked by sending a missed call or SMS to the number given below.
SBI Balance Check Number
These are the details of the numbers to check your SBI account balance:
|SBI Missed Call Number||09223766666|
|Check SBI Balance||BAL to 09223766666|
SBI customers will also have to download the SBI Quick app on their iOS or Android phone. The app can be found in the respective app store. Once the app is downloaded, you will need to complete the login procedure. Internet connection is not required to avail the facilities of the SBI Quick app as all details can be received by giving a missed call or sending an SMS.
How to Register SBI Missed Call Banking?
In order to avail the SBI Quick Missed Call Banking services, you will need to complete a one-time registration process. The process is simple and can be completed in a few minutes. The procedure to register SBI Missed Call Banking (SBI Quick) is mentioned below:
- You must send an SMS to 09223488888 from the mobile number that is linked to your savings account. The format of the SMS must be ‘REG Account Number‘.
- Once the SMS is sent, you will receive a confirmation message. The confirmation message will state whether the registration process is successful or unsuccessful.
- In case the process is successful, you will be able to start using the SBI Quick Missed Call Banking services.
- Check the format of the SMS as well as the number the SMS was sent to.
- Check if the number the SMS was sent from has been updated at the bank. In case it is not updated at the bank, you can visit the bank branch and update the number.
Generate SBI Mini Statement
SBI customers can easily generate a Mini Statement once they have registered for the SBI Quick facility. The Mini Statement will provide the last 5 transaction details that have been made in the account.
SBI customers can receive the Mini Statement by giving a missed call to 09223866666. The Mini Statement can also be received by sending an SMS to the same number. Format to Generate SBI Mini Statement: MSTMT to 09223866666
For any information related to banking, you should always get information by visiting the official website of the bank, friends, you need to avoid information here and there or we are giving you information according to the data available on the internet, but we give you all the information related to banking. Always recommend to visit the official website of your bank to get.